Applying for an Irish student visa gives you the opportunity to immigrate to Ireland on a temporary basis in order to undertake a course of study in the country. Studying in Ireland is quite popular option for undergraduates across the world; Ireland offers a long history of excellence in learning with nine universities, fourteen institutes of technology and a host of other educational establishments.
In applying for a Student Visa you must be able to show that:
- You are enrolled on a privately funded course involving at least 15 hours of organised daytime tuition each week
- You have paid the requisite fees to the college
- You have the academic ability to follow your chosen course
- You have a level of English language sufficient to do so (except in the case of an application which is solely for an English language course)
- You have immediate access to at least €7,000. This is the estimated cost of living in Ireland for a student for one academic year
- You must also demonstrate that you or your sponsor has ready access to an amount of at least €7,000 for each subsequent year of your studies, in addition to the course fees for each of those years
- You have private medical insurance
- You can account for any gaps in your educational history
- Your intention is to return to your country of permanent residence following completion of your studies in Ireland
- For further information contact us
Contact us at any of the VisaDay Offices for precise and reliable advice or fill the online assessment form for a quick review of your case. VisaDay commits to get back to you within 24 business hours.