Student Visa for Ireland
Applying for an Irish student visa gives you the opportunity to immigrate to Ireland on a temporary basis in order to undertake a course of study in the country. Studying in Ireland is quite popular option for undergraduates across the world; Ireland offers a long history of excellence in learning with nine universities, fourteen institutes of technology and a host of other educational establishments.
In applying for a Student Visa you must be able to show that:
- You are enrolled on a privately funded course involving at least 15 hours of organised daytime tuition each week
- You have paid the requisite fees to the college
- You have the academic ability to follow your chosen course
- You have a level of English language sufficient to do so (except in the case of an application which is solely for an English language course)
- You have immediate access to at least €7,000. This is the estimated cost of living in Ireland for a student for one academic year
- You must also demonstrate that you or your sponsor has ready access to an amount of at least €7,000 for each subsequent year of your studies, in addition to the course fees for each of those years
- You have private medical insurance
- You can account for any gaps in your educational history
- Your intention is to return to your country of permanent residence following completion of your studies in Ireland
- For further information contact us
Contact us at any of the VisaDay Offices for precise and reliable advice or fill the online assessment form for a quick review of your case. VisaDay commits to get back to you within 24 business hours.
Student Visa for Cyprus
Nationals of any country coming to Cyprus for studies must receive student’s visa through the Migration Officer, Nicosia prior to arrival. The visa process time for Cyprus may be up to 1 month. Therefore, students are requested to apply 2-3 months prior to the date of enrollment for study. Students will be given a Temporary Student Visa upon arrival at the port of entry.
A Permanent Student Visa will be issued after students complete all necessary admission, holders of a student visa are not allowed to work.
The good thing about getting admission in Cyprus is that the students do not require to clear IELTS or TOEFL. Moreover a student must be passed out from the recognised university of their respective home countries.
• International students must submit an official bank letter of financial support indicating that their sponsor (father or mother) has the ability to finance their studies and living expenses at Cyprus
• International students must submit an official letter of good conduct from local police authorities or local government from their country of residence indicating clear criminal record
• The student visa is issued for a specific educational institution. In case of the foreign student deciding to change an educational institution, one must then obtain a new residence permit
• School attendance is compulsory and concerns the programmes and disciplines of study approved by the Ministry of Education and Culture
• For further information contact us
Contact us at any of the Visa Day Offices for precise and reliable advice or fill the online assessment form for a quick review of your case. Visa Day commits to get back to you within 24 business hours.