There are different streams to apply for the MPNP:
Manitoba Employer Direct Stream.For those who can demonstrate their will to permanently settle in Manitoba. An applicant must have undertaken some work in Manitoba for at least 6 months under the temporary visa and should have a permanent job offer from that employer
Manitoba Family Support Stream. The requirements include Affidavit of Support from a close relative living in Manitoba. Close relative can be a parent, sibling, child, cousin, uncle/aunt, niece/nephew, or grandparent. The applicant must be in between 21 and 49 years while applying along with at least 1 year post-secondary education and must have received a degree, certificate or a diploma in that, Have a minimum of two years’ work experience over the past five year
Manitoba International Student Stream.To apply under this category a student must have graduated from a post-secondary program from a reputed school in Manitoba along with applying successfully for a post-graduation work permit from CIC
Manitoba General Stream.For applicants with sufficient training, work experience, language and with evidence of close relatives in Manitoba, or family-like support from friends and relatives in Manitoba, or previous education or previous work experience in Manitoba. Applicants must score sufficient points for consideration and demonstrate their ability to establish successfully in Manitoba
Manitoba Community Support Stream.To apply under this stream you must possess sufficient training, work experience and language ability, and a letter of support from an organization that has a Community Support Agreement with the Manitoba PNP
Manitoba Strategic Recruitment Initiative Stream. Applicantswho have sufficient training, work experience and language ability meet the requirements of current recruitment initiatives.
MPNP for FARMERS
- Minimum verifiable personal net worth of CDN$350,000
- Have a minimum three years of successful business ownership experience or extensive experience in senior management of a company
- Principle applicant must be under 40 years of age
- For further information contact us
Young Farmer Stream of the Farm Owner/Operator Category
- Have a minimum personal net worth of CDN$150,000 (after relocating to Manitoba)
- Make a minimum amount of equity investment of CDN$150,000 in Manitoba
- Principal applicant must be under 40 years of age.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of farm ownership experience, or three (3) years farm management background.
- Principal applicant (and/or spouse) has marketable skills that would supplement farm income.
- Have conducted a visit to Manitoba for a minimum of seven (7) days to investigate farming opportunities and Manitoba’s quality of life prior to applying.
Contact us at any of the VisaDay Offices for precise and reliable advice or fill the online assessment form for a quick review of your case. VisaDay commits to get back to you within 24 business hours.